Some of my biggest projects:
- High performance, high reliability file synchronization. Under early development.
- Well-organized community platform for DotA players. In archive mode since 2013.
- The second system
. Community platform for Dota 2. Under (slow) development since 2012.
Some of my small projects:
- Multi-directory equality verifier.
- Playlist converter. (m3u -> m3u8)
- Milkdrop visualization preset manager.
- Pixel art bot.
- Responsive React dialog library.
Open source projects I've contributed to:
- Canonical Google App Engine library for Go.
- Bit stream library for Go.
- TypeScript type definitions.
- Very fast JSON serializer for Go.
- jQuery lightbox plugin.
- Google App Engine Datastore access library for Go.
- Mobile HTML5 drag & drop.
- Poker AI framework for battling with real money.
- OpenID 2.0 consumer library for Go.
- Secure cookie library for Go. (Fork)
- Microsoft Excel file format library for Go.
- Go implementation of xxHash.
.. and beyond!
I've done quite a bit of contract work over the years. Some of it under NDA
, some of it just closed source work that's no longer publicly available.
I also worked 2 years as the lead programmer on Frokk, a social network startup.
There are a bunch of smaller personal projects that I haven't gotten around to open source yet. Hopefully some day.